Get iMac repairs and specialist support for business and home user Apple Mac faults in London from Solid Rock IT UK. We offer specialist support for vintage unibody iMac and the newer retina display models.
If your iMac is performing slowly, running low on storage capacity or freezing frequently, then maybe it is time to benefit from our technical support to get your system up and running properly again. We can diagnose your iMac hardware and software problems and where possible schedule either a same day or next-day repair for you onsite - if not able to do so remotely.
Some iMac can benefit from having their RAM memory upgraded for increased performance with the latest games and other demanding softwares.
Here are some common iMac repair and technical services we've helped other clients with to date:
- Logic Board Replacement for iMac.
- Apple iMac Power Supply Replacement.
- iMac Airport & Wireless Networks Card Repair.
- Hard Drive Upgrade & Replacement for iMac.
- iMac Mac Operating System Clean Installation or Apple OS re-installation
- Apple iMac Data Recovery Service.
Typical Problem with iMac Desktop Computers
- iMac applications freezes and cause the system to stop responding.
- Persistent beach ball when iMac is running for a while.
- Squealing or extremely loud noise from the iMac hard drive.
- Flashing question mark with folder, or circle/flash on the iMac screen
- iMac Kernel panics during startup or when switched on for long periods.
- iMac system overheats and shut down instantly.
We can schedule an appointment for one of our engineers to visit your home or office in London and complete your iMac repairs there and then. Where onsite Mac support is not possible, we can collect your Apple iMac, complete the repairs and return it upon completion of service.
When you need professional mac Support, our engineers are here to help you. To get started, simply call us now on 07951 878 703.