Is your computer, laptop or Apple Mac operating slow when numerous programs are opened or giving a slow-motion display effect when you minimize apps?
If your answer is yes to the above, then it is likely that you can benefit from having a computer memory upgrade for increased system performance. We we can help you identify and upgrade your desktop or laptop computer memory capacity, especially if you were planning to throw it own and get a new system.
Memory Upgrade for Windows PC, Laptops & Apple Mac Computers
At Solid Rock IT UK, we offer computer memory upgrade services for Apple Mac and Windows based systems / laptop devices.
Memory upgrade is often necessary for computers experiencing slow performance and when:
- Using multiple programs at the same time
- Systems that gradually slows down on start-up or over time
- The internal hard drive is taking up lots of space.
In most cases, slow computer performance may not always be due to hard drive or operating system issues but instead, the lack of sufficient logic board RAM in your Mac or limited Windows motherboard memory.
Apple Mac Repairs & Support London
- Apple MacBook Air support for 11 and 13 inches vintage models (A1369, A1466, A1370)
- Apple MacBook Pro repairs and support for 13 inches vintage models (A1278, A1342)
- Apple MacBook Pro support for 13 inches retina display models (A1502, A1425)
- Apple MacBook Pro support for 15 inches vintage model (A1286)
- Apple MacBook Pro repairs and support for Macintosh the 15 inches retina display model repairs (A1398)
- Apple MacBook Pro repairs and support for 15 inches retina display models (A1707)
- Apple iMac repairs and support for all Macintosh desktop models (A1418, A1419, A1312, A1225)
Why Upgrade Your PC or Mac Computer Memory?
Having a computer memory upgrade can boost your Apple Mac or Windows system performance so that data is processed more quickly and boost your productivity.
When it is necessary to handle large file sizes or execute complicated computing operations, memory upgrade may be the quick-win option to keep using your existing device and boost system performance.
Popular London Computer Repair Brands & Models
To benefit from professional memory upgrade for Apple Mac, Windows laptops or desktop systems, let our computer services engineers help you. To get started, simply call us now on 07951 878 703.